What kinds of workplace disputes can BHA support you with?
- Disagreements over pay, pensions, or other contractual disputes, including equal pay and TUPE.
- Disputes over the dismissal of a member of staff, including breaches of contracts, unfair dismissals, redundancy pay, gardening leave and intellectual property.
- Disputes between members of staff, be that colleague to colleague, colleague to line manager, or even between board members.
- A situation where there is actual or perceived harassment, discrimination or bullying.
- Disputes that might otherwise result in a formal disciplinary action being taken.
- Disputes arising from formal disciplinary action being taken.
- Issues concerning absent personnel or those returning to work.
- Conflicts arising from customers, clients or suppliers which involve a member of your staff.
- Various other disputes as outlined in the Employment Mediation Services section.