What kinds of family disputes can BHA support you with?
- Disagreements over contact arrangements with children.
- Disagreements over contact arrangements by extended family members.
- Separation agreements and problems arising thereafter.
- Financial, property and asset distribution issues, such as savings, pensions and property arrangements.
- Disagreements over child maintenance arrangements.
- Liability arrangements, such as debtor responsibilities upon separation.
Please note that at this time we are not taking on mediations which involve current or prospective divorce proceedings. We are also unable to accept payment by those who require legal aid. However, anything failing outside this remit, we are more than happy to support you with!