What kinds of employment disputes can BHA support you with?
- Disputes over employment conditions or contracts, such as pay, pensions, the working environment and even company cars.
- Disagreements resulting from or resulting in grievance or disciplinary proceedings, or failure to adhere to company policies.
- Any disagreement that has the potential to end up at an employment tribunal or be taken to court.
- Former employees raising claims over unfair or constructive dismissal.
- Issues arising from the recruitment and an applicant not receiving an actual or perceived level of due process as another.
- Employee/Director/Shareholder disputes of any nature.
- Disagreements amongst staff members that cannot be resolved by HR
- Various other disputes as outlined in the Workplace Mediation Services section.