What kinds of community disputes can BHA support you with?
- Disagreements and contract disputes between landlords and tenants.
- Disagreements with friends or neighbours, such as boundary issues and parking.
- Problems between different groups or interests within the community.
- Disagreements between parents, schools and third party intermediaries.
- Issues within and between community organisations.
- Disputes regarding environmental, development and planning issues that involve the wider local community.
- Antisocial behaviour.