What kinds of commercial disputes can BHA support you with?
- Disagreements over commercial contracts, including terms, breaches, unpaid invoices, or any other aspect that can be disputed.
- Disagreements over supplier/customer contracts, including procurement, and the supply of goods and services.
- Issues involving HMRC, including VAT and PAYE payments (or lack thereof)
- Property disputes, including commercial landlord/tenant issues, breaches of covenants, construction and boundary rights.
- Issues arising from the ownership and use of intellectual property.
- Partnership, joint ventures, shareholders and board member disagreements.
- Issues arising during and post mergers/acquisitions/MBOs
- Various other disputes as outlined in the Civil Mediation Services section.