What kinds of civil disputes can BHA support you with?
- Disagreements over property, including landlord/tenant disputes, boundary issues, and rights of way.
- Disputes regarding environmental, development and planning issues.
- Disagreements over debt and overpayments.
- Service providers/companies which fail to provide services, or said services at a suitable price point, or even disputes over faulty goods.
- Issues arising from wills, probate, inheritance and trusts.
- Professional or clinical negligence and personal injury claims.
- Various other disputes as outlined in the Commercial Mediation Services section.